2017 Hospitality NT Workforce Census
The 2017 Hospitality NT Workforce Census is now open.
The Census, through a simple on-line Survey is being conducted by the Hospitality NT Workforce Project of the AHANT, to look at industry workforce and staffing issues specific to our hospitality industry.
Your input about staffing and workforce issues at your venue, will help with industry and Government initiatives to assist meet your short and long-term workforce needs.
This Census gathers vital information in support of the Northern Territory Hospitality Industry. Information and data provided by you will support the Hospitality NT Workforce project in
- lobbying for priority workforce and staffing shortages and the needs for apprentices, trainees and overseas workers
- ensuring Governments and decision makers are properly informed about the size, structure and workforce needs of the NT Hospitality industry
- supporting effective recruitment and retention strategies for the hospitality industry
- informing Government and the training sector about your training needs and
- designing and informing training for the hospitality workforce across the NT
This Hospitality NT Workforce Census is different to the ISACNT Priority Jobs Survey, which some industry members may have received.
The Hospitality NT Workforce Project has collaborated with ISACNT to make sure our Census can provide industry input and validate ISACNT’s survey results where needed. Both surveys will be used to advise the NT and Australian Governments about your priority workforce needs.
We encourage you to complete the Hospitality NT Workforce Census, and where you can, to also complete the ISACNT Priority Jobs survey.
If you have the following data from your employee and workforce related records, it may assist with responding to the Census:
- data from the pay period including 30 June 2017,
- apprentice and trainees data from 2016/17 or for 2017
- overseas workers data from 2016/17 or for 2017
- employee training records for 2016/17 or for 2017
Please provide your input at THE HOSPITALITY NT WORKFORCE CENSUS
If you have any questions, please contact Chris (email@example.com) or Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the AHANT Office (phone 89813650)