2018 Hospitality NT Workforce Census
Each year, Hospitality NT conducts an Industry Census to look at industry workforce and staffing issues specific to our hospitality industry.
Local hospitality businesses are encouaged to participate in the Census in order to provide data on staffing and workforce issues.
The Hospitality Industry Census gathers vital information in order to inform Hospitality NT's advoacy to all levels of Government on:
- lobbying for priority workforce and staffing shortages and the needs for apprentices, trainees and overseas workers
- ensuring Governments and decision makers are properly informed about the size, structure and workforce needs of the NT Hospitality industry
- supporting effective recruitment and retention strategies for the hospitality industry
- informing Government and the training sector about your training needs and
- designing and informing training for the hospitality workforce across the NT
The Hospitality NT Workforce Project has collaborated with ISACNT to make sure our Census can provide industry input and validate ISACNT’s survey results where needed. Both surveys will be used to advise the NT and Australian Governments about your priority workforce needs.